I will be speaking at the 7th Annual Livingston Nanotechnology Conference http://www.livingstonsecurities.com/livingston_conference2011/schedule.php on Wednesday, December 7th from 4:45-5:30 on the Water Innovations panel.
Scott Livingston is holding his 7th Annual year end investor conference, scheduled for December 7th, at the offices of Chadbourne & Parke, located at 30 Rockefeller Center in Midtown Manhattan. Scott and his team would like to have you join them.
To register for the conference, please email Jonathan Mason at email@example.com
The Livingston Securities Nanotechnology Investor and Stakeholder Summit is Wall Street’s largest gathering for corporate executives, private company CEOs, institutional investors, political and policy leaders, and high profile academic leaders to gather and connect with each other to learn about the latest trends in innovation and corporate development and connect with others that can help them further their interests.
Each year Livingston Securities has the stakeholders in our target industries (energy, cleantech, consumer electronics, green buildings, water, advanced materials, healthcare) attend and present their companies, funds, etc to the attendees and investor base. Livingston Securities’ audience is keenly interested in commercializing advanced technologies. The theme is that the revolution in materials science, that is enabled by discovery at the nanoscale, is having a substantial impact on almost every industry, region, company and investment portfolio in our economy, and enabling entirely new industries, companies and solutions to the great challenges that face us as a society.
The 7th Annual Livingston Nanotechnology Conference has a robust agenda and a fabulous line-up of speakers:
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2011
9:00-9:15am Welcoming Remarks
Scott Livingston, Chief Executive Officer, Livingston Securities
9:15-10:00am Panel 1 – Solar 2.0
- Moderator: Jack Hidary, Chairman, Global Solar Center and NREL Board Member
- Frank Yang, Senior Director, Business Development, Stion Corp.
- Chris Norris, President & CEO, Alta Devices
10:00-10:45am Panel 2 – Nanotechnology & the Built Environment
- David Paratore, Chief Executive Officer, Nanosteel Corp.
- Jim Fugitte, Chief Executive Officer, Wind Energy Corp.
- Glen Finkel, Chief Executive Officer, Pureti Corp.
- Karen Lightman, Managing Director, MEMS Industry Group
11:15-12:00pm Panel 3 – Companies to Watch – 2012 IPO Candidates
- Earl Charles, Chief Financial Officer, Aoptix Corp.
- Peter Antoinette, Chief Executive Officer, NanoComp
- Paul Woods, Chief Executive Officer, Algenol Biofuels
- Allen Ruszkowski, Chief Executive Officer, CVAC Systems
12:00-12:45pm Panel 4 – Nanotechnology & Economic Development – Focus on Key States
- Griff Kundahl, Executive Director, North Carolina Center of Innovation for NanoBiotechnology (COIN)
- Anthony Green, Vice President for Commericalization, Ben Franklin Technology Center
- J. Michael Bowman, Executive Director, Delaware Technology Park
- Joseph Garone, Chairman, Long Island Forum for Technology
12:45-1:00pm Lunch Keynote
- Scott Livingston, Chief Executive Officer, Livingston Securities
1:00-1:45pm Panel 5 – Nanotechnology & Venture Capital – Focus on Investments
- Joel Serface, Managing Director, Clean Range Ventures
- Michael Gurau, Managing Director, CEI Community Ventures
- Patti Glaza, Managing Director, Arsenal Venture Partners
- William Reinisch, Managing Director, Paladin Capital
1:45-2:15pm Keynote – Innovation in the Built Environment
- Andreas Schierenbeck, President, Siemens Industries
2:15-3:00pm Panel 6 – Scaling Up & Selling Revolutionary New Materials
- Robert Miller, Chief Executive Officer, Abakan Inc.
- Gavin Rezos, Chairman, Alexium Corp.
- David Arthur, Chief Executive Officer, Southwest Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Karl Heinz Strobl, Vice President, Business Development, CVD Equipment Corp.
3:00-3:45pm Panel 7 – Nano Enabled Revolutionary Energy Technologies
- Rahul Iyer, Senior Director, Corporate Development, Siluria Technologies
- PJ Piper, Chief Executive Officer, QM Power Corp.
- David Shrier , Entrepreneur in Residence, Ernst & Young
- Jon Myers , CEO, Graphene Technologies Inc.
3:45-4:00pm Keynote Interview – Healthcare 2.0
- Mostafa Analoui , Head of Healthcare, Livingston Securities
- Jeffrey Kraws, Chief Executive Officer, Crystal Research Associates
4:00-4:45pm Panel 8 – Innovation Strategies in America’s Blue Chip Companies
- Bob Prieto, Senior Vice President, Fluor Corp.
- Pulakesh Mukherjee, Principal, BASF Venture Capital
- Brad Pietras, Director, Lockheed Martin Corp Corporate Engineering & Nanotechnology
- David Diehl, Director of Corporate Technology Initiatives, PPG Corp
- Peter Bastien, Technology Business Development, Toyota Tsusho America
4:45-5:30pm Panel 9 – Water Innovations
- Hu Fleming, Global Director, Hatch Water
- Richard Stuebi, Managing Director, Early Stage Partners
- Kevin McGovern, Chairman, The Water Initiative
- Vincent Caprio , Executive Director, Water Innovations Alliance
5:30-6:00pm Cocktails and Networking
11:00-11:30am Rethinking Manufacturing; Nanomaterials Based Nanomanufacturing of Energy, Medical and Electronic Devices
- Ahmed Busnaina, Director, The NSF Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center for High-rate Nanomanufacturing – Northeastern University
11:30-12:00pm Set America Free
- Frank Gaffney, President, Center for Security Policy and Founding Member, Set America Free Coalition
12:00-12:30pm The Space Elevator
- Michael Laine, The Liftport Group
12:30-1:00pm Innovation Agenda in Washington, DC
- Morris Reid, Managing Director, BGR Group
I believe this event is distinctive for Nanotechnology conferences in that it provides the Wall Street perspective for the Nanotechnology Community. Scott and his team have produced results in raising money for nanotechnology companies during the last seven years. The Livingston Securities Nanotechnology Conference is where the networking begins! I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, December 7th in NYC.
Vincent Caprio “Serving the Nanotechnology Community for Over a Decade”
NanoBusiness Commercialization Association