Posted on September 7th, 2012 | No Comments »
Today we are proud to announce our Keynote Speakers for the 4th Annual Water Innovations Alliance Conference http://www.waterinnovations.org/event.php September 5-6th at the Seaport World Trade Center http://www.seaportboston.com/meetings-and-events/overview.aspx in Boston, MA.
Our 2012 Keynote Lineup is the following:
- Alan Hinchman, Global Industry Manager-Water, GE Intelligent Platforms
- Kevin McGovern, CEO, The Water Initiative
- Paul Gagliardo, Manager Innovation Development, American Water
- Sally Gutierrez, Director ORD National Risk Management Research Lab, EPA
- Doug McCall, Director, Marketing & Business Development, N. American Water, Sensus
- Stephen Spoonamore, CEO, ABSMaterials
- Scott Livingston, Chairman & CEO, Livingston Securities
- The Honorable Kelly H. Carnes, President & CEO, TechVision21
I would like to share with you an article that was published in the August 2012 issue of Processing Magazine written by F. Marek Modzelewski, Executive Director, Water Innovations Alliance Foundation and Alan Hinchman, Global Industry Manager-Water, GE Intelligent Platforms.
How a ‘smart’ water system can save money
Information technology addresses aging infrastructure
Let me share with you this informative video:
Introducing Proficy Water Operations
Are you ready to reduce risk and ease compliance? Find out how you can guide your operators through procedures with GE Intelligent Platforms’ Proficy® Water Operations, a Work Process Management (WPM) application specific to Water/Wastewater utilities that builds on the industry-leading capabilities of the company’s Proficy Workflow software solution.
Looking forward to seeing you in Boston next month at our 4th Annual Event.