Posted on August 6th, 2012 | No Comments »
Our 11th Annual NanoBusiness Conference and Nanomanufacturing Summit 2012 http://www.internano.org/nmsummit/ is only 6 weeks away.
We are proud to introduce you to our 2012 Keynote Speakers:
- Robert C. Pohanka, Ph.D., Director, National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- George Thompson, Ph.D., Government Programs Manager, Intel Corporation
- Josh Wolfe, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Lux Capital Management
- Dr. Mihail C. Roco, Senior Advisor for Nanotechnology, National Science Foundation
- Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Director, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C.
- Scott Livingston, Chairman & CEO, Livingston Securities
- Doug Jamison, Chairman of the Board, CEO & Managing Director, Harris & Harris Group
- Jim Phillips, Chairman & CEO, NanoMech
- Dmitry Akhanov, President & CEO, RUSNANO
- Jess A. Jankowski, President & CEO, Nanophase
REGISTER TODAY $400
RESERVE your Hotel Room TODAY – $209 per night
Our room block sold out last year.
The Future of Manufacturing Is in America, Not China – By Vivek Wadhwa | Foreign Policy
Senate Holds Hearing on Oversight of EPA Authorities and Actions to Control Exposures to Toxic Chemicals
by Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Director, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C)
NanoBCA’s Op Ed Response to Chicago Tribune
by Vincent Caprio
Scientists explore new class of synthetic vaccine
Harris & Harris Recommends Article in The Wall Street Journal
“The Sources of the Next American Boom” by Michael S. Malone
Friday, July 6, 2012
Senate Democrats push forward with TSCA reform
Please remember to reserve your hotel for Boston TODAY.
This is a super rate for Boston at $209 per night.
Vincent Caprio “Serving the Nanotechnology Community for Over a Decade”
NanoBusiness Commercialization Association