Posted on May 19th, 2014 | 1 Comment »
Water 2.0 is returning to the Chicago area May 21-22, 2014! Our Water 2.0 Conference is located at Northern Illinois University in Naperville, IL.
We have a fabulous AGENDA.
REGISTER TODAY – $250
You will have the opportunity to meet Kate Bachman, Editor of Sustainable Manufacturer Network e-Magazine and Alan Hinchman, Global Marketing Director-Infrastructure of GE Intelligent Platforms.
Here is Kate Bachman’s recent article interviewing Alan Hinchman:
Making water supply count more
Intelligent technology helps manufacturers conserve water supply, optimize its quality
Our dynamic line-up of speakers include:
- Making Water Supply Count More, by GE’s Alan Hinchman
- Accelerating Change, by Christopher Peacock of the Water Innovation Project
- Brilliant or Balderdash? Hunting for Value in Cutting-Edge Industrial Water Technologies, by Brent Giles of Lux Research
- Financial Trends in the Water Industry, presented by Jim Hurd of GreenScience Exchange
- Global Growth Strategies for a Water Products Company, by Kevin McGovern of The Water Initiative
- Advanced Materials Innovations in LID Water Treatment – Field Data and Economics of LID Performance: 2011-2104, by Stephen Spoonamore of ABSMaterials
- Using On-Line Sensors and Event Detection Software for Protection of Source Water, by Dan Kroll of the Hach Advanced Technology Group
- Water Technology Trends – Patents Reveal Growth and Opportunity, by Scott Anderson of Foley & Lardner
- Water Projects: Hot Topics in Finance & Innovation with Clifton McCann & Gregory Chafee of Thompson Hine, Alan Hinchman of GE Intelligent Platforms and Ebie Holst of Clean WaterNet, Ltd.
- Other prominent speakers include David Frede from GE Intelligent Platforms, Jon Reinke from WaterSurplus, Erik Hromadka from Global Water Technologies and Sally Gutierrez from the U.S. EPA.
Water Management & Sustainability with Vincent Caprio | Life Tips – WebmasterRadio.FM
This is a recent radio interview I had in regard to America’s water infrastructure problem.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
Hey OEMs: How’s Your Marriage?
By Melanie Brittingham
Looking forward to seeing you in Naperville, IL on May 21st.